Yellow Head is the name of the main character of LittleBigPlanet's original prototype, Craftworld, named for his notably big yellow head and purple body. Yellow Head was first revealed in the prototype presented by Alex Evans and Mark Healey in January 2006.
As Yellow Head is a two-dimensional figure, when running in the 3D world of LittleBigPlanet, you may not be able to see your Sackperson, as the character rotates 90 degrees.
You can not customise your Sackperson if you are dressed as Yellow Head.
There is also no mouth on Yellow Head, however you can move the arms around by using the analogue and trigger buttons as-per-usual.
- Sumo Digital released a 3D Yellow Head costume in the Media Molecule 10th Birthday Costume Pack.
- Yellow Head is often considered to be Sackboy's Ancestor.
- Yellow Head makes a cameo appearance in Media Molecule's PlayStation Vita game Tearaway.
- Yellow Head can't show emotions, though his eyes blink and squint according to what emotion is activated.
- Yellow Head is the only "special" costume in the original LittleBigPlanet.