|There are spoilers for the LittleBigPlanet series underneath this header. Read at your own risk.|
|The Wedding is the third area in LittleBigPlanet based on The Day of the Dead.|
|Story & Theme|
|The background is a (Foggy in LBP2 and LBP3) church, you can see graves towards the left and right of the background. The Wedding is the third theme in LittleBigPlanet. This area is based on the Mexican holiday The Day of the Dead. The Creator Curator of this theme is Frida the Bride. This theme reappears in LittleBigPlanet Karting and LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home. Frida asks you to find Don Lu as he went down into to The Darkness, turns out he got lost, so Sackboy helps him out, Frida thinks that Don Lu ran off without her so she goes on a rampage with the Skulldozer. Don Lu then explains it was all a misunderstanding and goes to their honeymoon in The Canyons, inviting Sackboy along as well.|
|Creator Curator: Frida the Bride|
LittleBigPlanet Karting Levels
LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home Minigames
|Collectables - Number of Items:|
- Frida the Bride (Creator Curator)
- Don Lu
- The Butler
- Don Lu's Dog
- The Queen
- Little Xim and Big Xam
- The Collector
- This theme reappears in The Journey Home.
- Since The Canyons is already based in Mexico, the globe places this theme in South America.
- The Wedding is one of the four main themes used in LittleBigPlanet (theme).
- The Savannah only appears in one level in LittleBigPlanet Karting and has it's own background while The Wedding has one level as well but doesn't have it's own background.
- This is the second theme to introduce enemies.