- “ Swoop was the first one we came up with. She has a specific purpose – Swoop can fly, and she can access hard to reach places. One of the most useful things with Swoop is that she can pick things up – objects, but also the other characters, with the exception of ‘big’ Toggle. ”
- — PlayStation blog description
Swoop is customizable, with their skin and attire being changeable, as well as in-game Stickers and Decorations being attachable. Swoop has been criticized by viewers of the E3 trailer and demo, saying her flight makes her overpowered. They compensated by saying story levels that feature Swoop are fit to make Swoop's flight not make levels any easier. Any creator wanting to allow Swoop to be playable are to take this into consideration.
Similarly to a real bird, Swoop makes erratic twitches commonly.
After the first defeat of the Titans, Swoop retired to Bunkum Lagoon - spending her days hovering amongst the clouds, perching, pecking and doing all sorts of birdie type things. But in Bunkum's hour of need, when Sackboy comes calling, Swoop joins her sack-chums in an adventure so big it had to be little. That Newton and his evil scheming has truly ruffled Swoop's feathers.
- Swoop's costume in the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes DLC is modeled after Kazuhira Miller.
- According to the manual of LittleBigPlanet 3, Swoop dislikes cats, but likes fish.
- While Oddsock and Toggle have three marbles each in Story Mode, Swoop only has two.
- ^ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/20/a-closer-look-at-littlebigplanet-3s-new-characters/
- ^ LittleBigPlanet 3 Manual