|This article is a stub. You can help LittleBigPlanet Wiki by expanding it.|
The Magic Mouth is a tool you can find in your Tools Bag. It gives the creator the ability to make their characters speak, either with a Gibberish Voice, or Recorded. There are different settings that can change a Speech bubbles appearance, such as Subtitles and Speech Bubble, which were the only options available till the update for the DC Comics Premium Level Pack and LittleBigPlanet 3, which they added Thought Bubble, and Comic Caption.
There is a long list of Gibberish Voices you can use in the LittleBigPlanet series.
- There are the basic Gibberish Voices in LittleBigPlanet
- There are Gibberish Voices in LittleBigPlanet 2 for all of its Creator Curators, for Sackbots and Meanies, and the Negativitron, plus the additional "Transmission" voice.
- In the Toy Story Level Kit update for LittleBigPlanet 2, it added Gibberish Voices for the Toy Story characters featured in that pack.
- In the Rise Of The Cakeling update for LittleBigPlanet 2, it added Gibberish Voices for the Sackbot cast and the Cakeling.
- In the The Muppets Pack update for LittleBigPlanet 2, it added Gibberish Voices for the featured Muppets.
- In the Cross Controller Pack update for LittleBigPlanet 2, it added gibberish voices for the new characters featured in the pack.
- In the DC Comics Pack update for LittleBigPlanet 2, it included Gibberish voices for the featured DC Comic characters.
Although LittleBigPlanet 3 Adventure Mode was fully voice-acted, if you look in the Gibberish Voices section on the Magic Mouth, it has every character that spoke, even just one word, Gibberish Voices, including the Main Path Creator Curators, Bonus Quests, and just one appearance character voices, including new Gibberish voices for Larry Da Vinci and a new one for Victoria von Bathysphere. Although El Jeff, Head Fort Guard and Guard 2 do not have them for some reason.