- The Pod is the same, but there are several differences:
- It is stretched vertically to fit the PlayStation Vita's screen.
- A PlayStation Vita system replaces the DualShock 3.
- There are no windows on the left and right sides of the Pod.
- The Popit menu's default colors were changed to green instead of blue.
- The scoreboard gets a re-design.
- If you tweak the scoreboard, you may put in custom skill rewards.
- When yaying community levels, the text reads "What did you THINK?" instead of "Do you LIKE?", unlike LittleBigPlanet 2.
- In place of Text Chat and Retry, two new buttons are added: Gameplay Controls and Global Controls.
- In Create Mode, there some differences:
- The thermometer is somewhat smaller, due to hardware limitations.
- The thermometer HUD element is also physically smaller.
- There are Touch materials, taking advantage of the PS Vita's touch pad capabilities.
- On LittleBigPlanet 2, you could use the right stick to move the camera, but now, you use the right stick and the rear touch pad at the same time.
- You cannot play online in Create Mode.
- Sack-Thing has the same model, however all the stitches on him have been removed, except for the stitches on his head.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.