|There are spoilers for the LittleBigPlanet series underneath this header. Read at your own risk.|
- “ PLAY, CREATE, SHARE... Everywhere. ”
- — Advertising slogan
LittleBigPlanet is a spin-off title for the PSP developed by SCEE Cambridge. It is a spin-off of the original LittleBigPlanet. It was one of the free titles offered during the Welcome Back package during May 17, 2011 to July 3, 2011, after the PlayStation Network was brought down earlier that year.
Before receiving update 2.05, the game was infamous for its level of stability; it would often use all of the PSP's processing power, leading to random crashes that had tend to happen while players created levels and downloaded content. The patch also fixed some minor physics problems.
The plot of the game is very different from the console, but still related. After the events of the first game, the player goes on vacation to many exotic locations. They start in the Down Under, where they learn about the controls and their immenent journey, which is about the Carnival of Creators, where every Creator Curator is invited to party, however some have not responded to their invitation! So Sackboy is sent by The Mystic to see what's going on with these non-responders, and make their way to the Carnival of Creators.
Most of the gameplay is retained from the first LittleBigPlanet, however with a few downgrades, most likely due to hardware limitations.For a full list of changes, see LittleBigPlanet (PSP)/Changes.
Along with several other games, including all LBP games in Japan, on June 30th, 2016, Sony announced that they would be shutting down the game's online servers at the end of July, and later LittleBigPlanet Karting at the end of August. The LittleBigPlanet community reacted negatively to the news. 
- This game was rated "Everyone 10 and up" instead of the usual "E for Everyone" rating for LittleBigPlanet titles. However, Sony incorrectly thought that it was rated Everyone and not E10+ and used the wrong rating for LittleBigPlanet PSP's Boxart and information online.
- This is one of two LittleBigPlanet games on a portable gaming console, the other being LittleBigPlanet PS Vita.
- Oddly, none of its canon have been referenced or mentioned in future games.
- None of its DLC works in any other LittleBigPlanet game.