|Larry Da Vinci|
Larry Da Vinci
Larry is the leader of the Alliance to defeat the Negativitron. In the beginning of the game he saves the player from being sucked into the Negativitron. Avalon, the only other member of the Alliance at the time, keeps interrupting Da Vinci. After Avalon leaves, he proceeds to give the player his/her pod.
He accompains Sackboy/Sackgirl through the mission to save Craftworld, however he does not give aid in Eve's Asylum.
In the final battle against the Negativitron he supplies the player with cake in the 3rd and final stage, along with Victoria.
Larry re-appears in LittleBigPlanet 3 as a Popit Tutor in the Popit Puzzles challenges, where he teaches the player how to use the basic level-editing tools.
Larry DaVinci is mostly a paper humanoid creature. With a cardboard face and angled features, such as his big nose. Larry sports a long book page beard and two small eyes. He wears gloves and big boots and his body is similar to that of a Sackperson. He also wears a pair of big 3D glasses.
Larry is a tempered individual, who, even though he is a natural leader, has little patience to handle little things, such as wastes of time. He is also very old which not makes him forget his name quite often. Larry is a good tutor and a caring companion, ready to cheer who's down.
Sackboy/Sackgirl: Larry is Sackboy's/girl's tutor throughout Little Big Planet 2. Being the one who saves it from death by Negativitron, Larry may act as if Sackboy/girl owes him something, immidiately testing him and enrolling him in The Alliance. However, Larry is also a good comIn the begginpany for Sackboy/girl.
Avalon Centrifuge: Avalon is one of Larry's Aliance first members. However, contrary to what would be expected, the two do not get along. Avalon's big ego and overpowerment over him never made Larry satisfied, in fact it makes him rather annoyed. Dispite this, Larry cares for his team-mate enough that he joins the team when they're saving him from his kidnapper.
Victoria Von Bathisphere: Larry seems to have romantic feelings towards Victoria, feeling saddened when she can't continue with them. The two are close friends however and Larry has a list of nicknames for Victoria and makes her feel better when her inventions do not go as planned.
These are Larry Da Vinci's levels:
- Final Test (Boss)
Story level appearances
- Da Vinci's Hideout
- Let's Get You Match Fit [Movie]
- Rookie Test
- Grab and Swing
- Hedge Hoppig [bonus level]
- Gripple Grapple
- Tower of Whoop [bonus level]
- Bravery Test
- Block Drop [bonus level]
- Super Block Drop [bonus level]
- Final Test [boss]
- Our Newest Member [Movie]
- Victoria's Laboratory
- The Temperamental Baketress [Movie]
- Runaway Train
- Brainy Cakes
- The Cakeinator
- Currant Affairs
- Kling Klong [boss]
- Follow That Sackbot! [Movie]
- The Factory of a Better Tomorrow
- The Sad Song Of Clive Handforth [Movie]
- Bang for Buck
- Waste Disposal
- Fowl Play [boss]
- I Told You We'd Make It! [Movie]
- My Magnificence Knows No Bounds [Movie]
- Avalon's Advanced Armaments Academy
- The Sackbot Redemption
- Flying In The Face Of Danger
- Huge Peril For Huge Spaceship [boss] steering the spaceship
- Higgenwhonow? [Movie]
- The Cosmos
- Negativitron Incoming [Movie]
- Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Negativitron
- Full Metal Rabbit
- Where In The World Is Avalon Centrifuge?
- Fight of the Bumblebee
- Into The Heart Of The Negativitron [Boss]
- Homeward Bound [Movie]
He appears in the Popit Puzzles and no where else.
- Larry Da Vinci is a reference to the great inventor Leonardo Da Vinci.
- A costume of Larry Da Vinci can be collected by acing the last level in Da Vinci's Hideout
- He calls your Sackboy/Sackgirl as Sack-thing. (except for the part when he tells you how lucky you were to escape from the Negativitron, in which he calls you a Sackboy). This is because the player's sack-thing can be a boy or a girl.
- Larry Da Vinci and The Collector are the only creator curators that appear as a boss against the player; although in Larry's case, it was for training.
- Larry Da Vinci is most likely in love with Victoria, provided that he addresses her by cake names.
- There are stickers of Larry Da Vinci as a kid.
- Larry's hands are rarely shown, but are clearly visible when he presses the switch to your pod. The hand he uses to activate your pod is cardboard, it is clearly seen that it is flat.
- Larry is wearing 3D glasses.
- Larry's face, beard, boots and hands are made of newspaper and cardboard.
- Larry looked different during development. He was taller, had a longer beard, and didn't have glasses.
- It is unknown what Larry's legs and torso are made of.
- If you have Da Vinci's costume (obtained by acing Final Test) and move his head up, you will see his torso is made out of something blue, or wearing a jumpsuit- indicated by the belt around his waist.
- Da Vinci's portrait sticker can be used in Little Big Planet Karting only if you obtained it in Little Big Planet 2.
- Da Vinci returns in LittleBigPlanet 3 as the Popit Professor in Popit Academy Term 1 where his speech is completely voice acted.
- His costume is obtainable in LittleBigPlanet 3.
- He also makes an appearance as a blueprint sticker.
- He has additional gibberish voices in LittleBigPlanet 3, other than his original voices in LittleBigPlanet 2.