Read at your own risk.
|Larry Da Vinci|
|Appears in||Da Vinci's Hideout, Victoria's Laboratory, The Factory of a Better Tomorrow, Avalonia, The Cosmos, Popit Puzzles, Prologue, Bunkum Lagoon, and LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home|
|First level||Let's Get Your Match Fit (cutscene), Rookie Test (level)|
|Voiced by||Robbie Stevens|
Larry Da Vinci is the leader and founder of The Alliance as well as the Creator Curator of Da Vinci's Hideout, in LittleBigPlanet 2. He helps Sackboy during his second adventure. Larry re-appears in LittleBigPlanet 3 as a Popit Tutor in the Popit Puzzles challenges, where he teaches the player how to use the basic level-editing tools.
Larry is the leader of the Alliance to defeat the Negativitron. In the beginning of the game he saves the player from being sucked into the Negativitron. Avalon, the only other member of the Alliance at the time, keeps interrupting Da Vinci. After Avalon leaves, he proceeds to give the player his/her pod.
He accompains Sackboy/Sackgirl through the mission to save Craftworld, however he does not give aid in Eve's Asylum.
In the final battle against the Negativitron he supplies the player with cake in the 3rd and final stage, along with Victoria.
Larry Da Vinci is mostly a paper humanoid creature, as his face, beard, boots, and hands are made out of cardboard and newspaper. With a cardboard face and angled features, such as his big nose. Larry sports a long book page beard and two small eyes. He wears gloves and big boots and his body is similar to that of a Sackperson. He also wears a pair of big 3D glasses. His legs are made out of denim.
Larry is a tempered individual, who, even though he is a natural leader, has little patience to handle little things, such as wastes of time. He is also very old which not makes him forget his name quite often. Larry is a good tutor and a caring companion, ready to cheer who's down.
His name is a reference to Leonardo Da Vinci.
He also teaches Term One of Popit Puzzles.
LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home
- A costume of Larry Da Vinci can be collected by acing the last level in Da Vinci's Hideout, and finishing the last level of Term One of Popit Puzzles in LittleBigPlanet 3.
- He calls your Sackperson as Sackthing. (except for the part when he tells you how lucky you were to escape from the Negativitron, in which he calls you a Sackboy).
- He is in love with Victoria provided that he addresses her by cake names.
- Larry's hands are rarely shown, but are clearly visible when he presses the switch to your pod. The hand he uses to activate your pod is cardboard, it is clearly seen that it is flat.
- Larry looked different during development. He was taller, had a longer beard, and didn't have glasses.
- Da Vinci's portrait sticker can be obtained in LittleBigPlanet Karting.
- He makes an appearance as a blueprint sticker in LittleBigPlanet 3.
- He has additional gibberish voices in LittleBigPlanet 3, other than his original voices in LittleBigPlanet 2.
- He appears in LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home.
- He is the Creator Curator of Da Vinci's Hideout, Popit Academy Term 1 and LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home, making him the Creator with the most themes.
- Larry's name is a reference to Renaissance artist and scientist, Leonardo Da Vinci.