Jacob is an unused character in LittleBigPlanet 3.
LittleBigPlanet 3 concept
Judging from his unused voice clips, it seems that he would have welcomed Sackboy to Bunkum during the day where the residents would have celebrated OddSock, Toggle, and Swoop for defeating the Titans. However, Newton releases the Titans like in the final game. He would have been the Creator Curator of a theme that was known as "Jacob's Ladder". It eventually became Manglewood.
Unused voice clips
The voice clips were made using a text-to-speech program as a placeholder, and can be found in the files for the beta of LittleBigPlanet 3.
- "Just bounce your way up and I'll show you the first exhibit."
- "I didn't think this very well though, did I?"
- "My show will replicate this momentous moment in glorious cardboard where we celebrate the ancient heroes, who saved Bunkum from the terrible Titans."
- "Today is our annual day of the Titans."
- "Erm, Newton. That confounded boy. He's unleashed the Titans on Bunkum."
- "Alas, alike, and alarm. The Titans, the creativity, the... jam?"
- "The creativity is done for. What will become of Bunkum now? How did this happen again? On our commemorative day, no less."
- "The Titans, they've escaped! Oh, the humanity."
- "So, first off, take this Sticker."
- "Oh, splendid. A new player to light up my stage."
- " Welcome back. You clearly know your onions. And Bounce Pads."
- ^ PlayStation. “PlayStation Experience LiveCast | A Look at LittleBigPlanet 3.” 22 Dec. 2014. Retrieved 24 Dec. 2017.
- ^ DuckkSauce. “LittleBigPlanet 3 - Early Text To Speech voice lines from an unused character!” YouTube, 24 Dec. 2017. Retrieved 24 Dec. 2017.