by giving him large glowing gloves, although in the previous footage given by Media Molecule, Sackboy would glow brightly instead. The colored bands on the Grabinator change color according to the player's Popit.
There is a easier way to beat The Negativitron, play with 2 players, at the last part when they give you the cake, throw the other player instead!
- It was originally going to be named "Power Gloves".
- When standing still, instead of throwing the object that is held, Sackboy drops it in front of him. If running or falling, Sackboy throws in the direction he is facing.
- In LittleBigPlanet Karting, the Grabinator works the same but you will use the L1 Button to grab an object since the R1 is used to Hop/Drift.
- The Grabinator is used in part of the last level of the game to defeat the Negativitron.
- Sometimes, you can hear the gloves when using them, much like the Grappling Hook Power-Up.
- Sometimes Sackboy will create a short animation of a monkey slaming his fists on the ground.
- The Grabinators, Popit, Jetpack and Sackboy (Who is playable) appears in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale