Eve Silva Paragorica is a nurse at Eve's Asylum who appears in LittleBigPlanet 2. She treats patients with the madness emitted from the Negativitron. Additionally she is also the Creator Curator of Eve's Asylum itself, while her theme is nature and light. She makes an appearance in LittleBigPlanet 3: The Journey Home.
Eve is first mentioned when the Alliance aknowledges Dr. Herbet Higginbotham's knowledge, as well as is current status, as a patient in Eve's Asylum, turned mad by radiation from the Negativitron.
Guiding Sackboy through her Asylum, she takes him to its doors, and into its tress, introducing him to a Creatinator-powered water gun he can use to defeat the Meanies, which have fire powers this time around. When they finally clear the Asylum, Eve will direct them to Higginbotham's treehouse and will decrease their side, combating together the virus that has taken over his brain.
She joins the Alliance in the Huge Spaceship, and crashes with it on an unknown planet, where she remains stranded. She does however help in Avalon's rescue, riding one of his bees, and does follow the Alliance in the battle, though not taking part in it. She does, however, get captured by the Negativitron, along with the rest of the team, and witness his speech and death.
After the battle, she'll leave happily with the rest of the team, in the direction of Craftworld.
In the The Journey Home, Eve's invitation was stamped in The Factory of a Better Tomorrow, and she later attended the party hosted by Victoria and Larry, welcoming Sackboy back to Craftworld from Bunkum. She is also in one of the party photos, throwing a bone at Oddsock.
Eve is a robot-like creature with an apple head. long raven hair and bangs, small lips and a bitten off part in her head, where her right eye would go, so she wears an eye patch. She wears a white nurse outfit with a red stripe and shoulder pads, as well as white go-go boots with a red stripe each. Finally she also wears a bird cage around her head, with a big red cross sign at the top and smaller ones around the base. Eve's eye changes when is specific emotions. When happy, her eye turns pink with hearts in it, When sad, her eye turns baby blue with a tear, When afraid, her eye turns lime green, and when angry, her eye turns blood red.
Eve is the main and sole worker of Eve's Asylum, located in Craftworld, especifically in a green jungle. With a wide knowledge over medicine, she is the one who helps victims from the Negativitron negative radiation that tends to mess with their sanity.
Eve is very passionate and caring to her patients. However, in the Negativitron's final speech, through elimination, it seems like she is described as self-absorbed, being this her characteristic that created the Negativitron. This can be seen when analyzing the fact that Eve claims the patients 'are nothing without her care, without her love' and how she will only show Dr. Higginbotham's location if Sackboy helps to save her asylum, even when Craftworld is at risk, focusing solely on her needs (and to some extent of her patients'). Eve is rather stoic, but despite this she does have a good sense of humour and a big heart, as she will most often give you praise after a task is complete.
Her first name and apple head could be a reference to the story of Adam and Eve, the original humans, who ate the forbidden fruit, often considered to be an apple, which cursed humanity with the knowledge of sin. The bite mark on her head could be extension of this reference. Her last name, Paragorica, is a reference to the medicine "Paregoric", which is used to treat Diarrhea.
- Her hair is animated and looks similar to the Starfield material.
- Eve's head could also be a reference to the expression, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".
- She constantly calls the Negativitron "El Negativitron", which means "The Negativitron" in Spanish.
- She has red circles on her shoulders, possibly a reference to the circle button on the PlayStation controller.
- Eve's concept is different than her game appearance: In concept, she has no red stripes on her boots and dress, she has a smaller mouth, her cage seems to have white pluses on them than red, she has longer hair, there are more bars on the bird cage, and she doesn't have an outline on the bottom of her eye.
- Eve is the only creator curator in LBP2, other than Avalon, who doesn't have an English accent. She instead has a Mexican accent.
- After completing a task Eve will encourage you and give you praise. This ls probably the reason Clive becomes unafraid of the Negativitron, giving him confidence and a new sense of purpose.
- Eve is the only one who does not help you in the final battle against the Negativitron.