Avalonia is a land in the sky, named after its ruler Avalon Centrifuge. There are pictures of Avalon all over the place. It is also the fourth stage in LittleBigPlanet 2. It is based in the far future and ironically, has a background of a car factory. Mostly the levels contain the material Microchip and is the level that contains the most Controllinators. Also, in LittleBigPlanet Karting, the Space Bass partly takes place in Avalonia.
Strategy guide description
The future looks bright from Avalonia --almost too bright. No wonder it's Creator Curator can be found rocking sunglasses 24/7. This pristine city floating in the sky is a stunning tribute to cutting-edge technology and the ego of it's Creator Curator, Avalon Centrifuge.
It is in this city that the Sackbots and your SackPerson can catch their breath and reformulate a strategy to combat The Negativitron. Take a crash course in pilot training under Avalon's watchful ( and skeptical) eye across of a wide array of vehicles. Only trainees with a steady hand and nerves of steels are allowed to graduate to the next echelon of The Alliance.
- Avalon's Advanced Armaments Academy
- Got the Hump
- The Sackbot Redemption
- Flying in the Face of Danger
- Huge Peril for Huge Spaceship
- On Burrowed Time
- Chick Flick
- Avalonia was the name of a microcontinent during the Neoproterozoic era.
- Huge Spaceship is most likely to be a sackperson's head with the body of USS Starship Enterprise [Star Trek].
- An early name for Avalonia was "Fluffy High-Tech".